Whether you’ve procrastinated, forgotten, or are just finding out… you’ve arrived at the deadline.
The Open Enrollment period for Obamacare 2015 ends this weekend.
If you haven’t gotten health insurance by then, you will be out of luck for the rest of 2015 (unless you have a “qualifying life event”).
Just to be clear:
You cannot get individual health insurance for the rest of 2015 if you haven’t enrolled by Sunday, February 15th.
You won’t even be able to get qualified individual health insurance coverage outside the Obamacare Marketplace. So you’ll go without coverage and have to pay a fine on your 2015 taxes.
We’ve made Obamacare enrollment simple.
In fact, you can go from 0 to finished in less than 10 minutes. You don’t even have to interact with Healthcare .gov — our system does that for you on the back end. Trust me, that will save you a LOT of time.
You’ll be able to see if you’re eligible for a premium subsidy (to lower your monthly payment – most people are). You’ll also be able to compare plans and prices and sign up quickly and easily.
Want some help? We’ll be happy to walk you through the enrollment process if you want to give us a call.
Just do it NOW!
Here are a few more hints and suggestions to speed things up for you:
- Most people buy “Silver” plans.
- Most of our clients in South Carolina purchase coverage with BlueChoice Health Plan or Consumers Choice Health Plan.
- The most popular BlueChoice plans are “Silver 6000” and “Silver 3000.”
- Most of our clients in Georgia purchase coverage with Humana, Coventry, or Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- The most popular plans in Georgia are Humana “Gold 2500” and “Silver 4250.”
Got more questions? Let us know.