We have a streamlined process to help you easily compare plans and prices, see if you’re eligible for discounts, and enroll in minutes.
Scroll down to begin.
South Carolina, North Carolina
View plan options, determine subsidy eligibility, and enroll in coverage in the Carolinas.
Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama
View plan options, determine subsidy eligibility, and enroll in coverage in Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee.
Obamacare Resources and Guides
We created a comprehensive Obamacare Open Enrollment Guide and a smaller FAQ page to help you learn more.
You don’t have to be intimidated by Obamacare.
** The Open Enrollment period is the only time in the year when you can enroll in an individual health insurance policy for the coming year. **
Outside of the open enrollment period, you can enroll under a special enrollment period if you have a life event that qualifies you to do so (such as marriage/divorce, moving to another state, loss of group coverage, etc.).
If you want a plan to begin on the 1st of the month you must enroll by 15th of the previous month.
We’re experienced health insurance pros who have served clients in Georgia, South Carolina, and other states for decades. We’ve invested the time to understand the Affordable Care Act and we’ve invested in the resources to make this process as straightforward and efficient as possible.
Our enrollment platform will significantly simplify and streamline the whole process for you. Here’s how it works:
- Get information and prices on every health insurance plan available on the federal Marketplace in your state.
- Determine subsidy eligibility – use our subsidy calculator to get an estimate before you apply.
- Select a plan and begin the enrollment process.
- Our platform will connect seamlessly behind the scenes with the federal system to process your enrollment, which will save you a lot of time.
The entire process can be completed right here in one of two ways:
1. Let us walk you through the process. Typically we do that via web conference where we share our screen with you and move through the process together.
2. You can complete it on your own if you prefer.
If you have questions or concerns, or want to schedule an appointment to walk through the process, we invite you to contact us: