How to Pay Your Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina Bill
Enrolling in a health insurance plan was only the first part of getting covered.
The second part is paying your bill! If you recently signed up for health insurance on or off of the Marketplace, your payment is due before the 1st.
If you enrolled in an Obamacare plan with Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina, there are several ways you can pay your bill if you have not done so already:
- Call Customer Service toll free at 855-404-6752
- Extended hours this week on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Deadline to pay by calling Customer Service is 7 p.m. Friday, February 27
- Visit www.SouthCarolinaBlues.com
- Log in to My Health Toolkit® , select Quicklinks and pay online
- Deadline to pay online is 11:59 p.m. Saturday, February 28
- Visit a South Carolina BLUESM retail store in Columbia, Mt. Pleasant or Greenville
- Store hours this week: 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. weekdays. Closed Saturday.
- Deadline to pay at a retail location is 5:30 p.m. Friday, February 28
** If you’re trying to pay your bill with BlueChoice Health Plan, you can do so at www.quickbillsc.com. **