Medicare 101 Guide
Medicare can seem overwhelming, but it can be simple.
To help you sort through all the marketing hype and lingo, we’ve created a short, user-friendly guide to Medicare.
In our short, free guide, you’ll learn:
- The basics of Medicare Part A and B
- How to enroll in Medicare
- The difference between Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage and how to decide which option is right for you
- The Medicare supplement plan that most people buy, and the one that makes more sense
- What you need to know about Part D prescription plans
- Answers to frequently asked questions
We present all of this in an objective, straightforward manner. There’s no marketing and no hype – just the simple facts in plain English (not insurance lingo).
Obviously, we hope that after reading our guide you’ll give us the opportunity to help you find the Medicare plan that’s best for you, but there’s no obligation at all.
AC Forrest helps people enroll in Medicare in South Carolina, Georgia, and surrounding states. If you’d like to talk about your needs and situation, please contact us!