You can only enroll in traditional individual health insurance plans (“Obamacare”) between November 1 and December 15. The time to take care of it is now!
Scroll down to begin.
South Carolina Marketplace
View plan options, determine subsidy eligibility, and enroll in coverage in South Carolina and North Carolina.
View plan options, determine subsidy eligibility, and enroll in coverage in Georgia, Alabama, and Tennessee.
Learn about off-Marketplace policies and find alternatives to Obamacare.
Open Enrollment is November 1 – December 15. That’s it.
** The Open Enrollment period is the only time in the year when you can enroll in an individual health insurance policy for the coming year. **
Outside of the open enrollment period, you can only enroll under a special enrollment period if you have a life event that qualifies you to do so (such as marriage/divorce, moving to another state, loss of group coverage, etc.).
What You Need to Do for 2020 Open Enrollment
1. Determine subsidy eligibility. Obamacare has provisions for subsidies that could dramatically lower the cost of your health insurance. Eligibility is based on your household income and size.
(Note: If you’re eligible for health coverage through your employer, you won’t qualify for subsidies in the Marketplace).
If you think you’ll be eligible for a subsidy, keep reading. If you won’t be eligible for a subsidy, click here to continue.
2. Review plans and prices. We utilize a third-party platform that will make it very simple to see the plans available in your area and how much they’ll cost you (including any subsidy you qualify to receive).
3. Use our enrollment platform to enroll in your 2020 plan. It will dramatically simplify and streamline the whole process for you. You’ll save a lot of time and headache.
Here’s how it works:
- Get information and prices on every health insurance plan available on the federal Marketplace in your area.
- Determine subsidy eligibility – use our subsidy calculator to get an estimate before you apply.
- Select a plan and begin the enrollment process.
- Our platform will connect seamlessly behind the scenes with the federal system to process your enrollment, which will save you a lot of time.
The entire process can be completed right here in one of two ways:
1. Let us walk you through the process. Typically we do that via web conference where we share our screen with you and move through the process together.
2. You can complete it on your own if you prefer.
We are Obamacare experts who are committed to helping our clients navigate this maze.
We’re experienced health insurance pros who have served clients in Georgia, South Carolina, and other states for decades. We’ve invested the time to understand the Affordable Care Act and we’ve invested in the resources to make this process as straightforward and efficient as possible.
If you have questions or concerns, or want to schedule an appointment to walk through the process, we invite you to contact us: