November 1- December 15 - Don't miss it!
Obamacare Open Enrollment
You can only enroll in traditional individual health insurance plans ("Obamacare") during Open Enrollment: November 1st - December 15th. The time to take care of it is now!
Scroll down to discover how to get quotes and enroll:
How to Navigate Obamacare Open Enrollment in 3 Simple Steps
1. Determine subsidy eligibility. Obamacare has provisions for subsidies that could dramatically lower the cost of your health insurance. Eligibility is based on your household income and size.
(Note: If you’re eligible for health coverage through your employer, you won’t qualify for subsidies in the Marketplace).
If you think you’ll be eligible for a subsidy, keep reading. (If you won’t be eligible for a subsidy, contact us below to explore more affordable health insurance options outside the Marketplace.)
2. Review plans and prices. We utilize a third-party platform that will make it very simple to see the plans available in your area and how much they’ll cost you (including any subsidy you qualify to receive).
3. Use our enrollment platform to enroll in your 2021 health insurance plan. It will dramatically simplify and streamline the whole process for you. You’ll save a lot of time and headache.
Here’s how it works:
- Get information and prices on every health insurance plan available on the federal Marketplace in your area
- Determine subsidy eligibility – use our subsidy calculator to get an estimate before you apply.
- Select a plan and begin the enrollment process.
- Our platform will connect seamlessly behind the scenes with the federal system to process your enrollment, which will save you a lot of time.
Work with Obamacare Experts
We are recognized as Obamacare experts who are committed to helping our clients navigate this maze.
We’re experienced health insurance pros who have served clients in Georgia, South Carolina, and other states for decades. We’ve invested the time to understand the Affordable Care Act and we’ve invested in the resources to make this process as straightforward and efficient as possible.
Need Help with Open Enrollment? Let’s Talk!
If you’re confused by the options, or have specific questions about your particular needs and situation, we’ll be happy to talk. Get in touch below: