Who are these guys anyway? Scroll down to find out!
AC Forrest is a family-owned insurance agency with one goal in everything we do: We want to make insurance as simple as we can for our clients. We know it can be a hassle, so we’re here to help.
We specialize in health insurance, dental insurance, term life insurance, and other related lines of protection for families and small employers in Georgia, South Carolina, and neighboring states.
Here are 5 other things you might like to know about us:
- We don’t like dealing with pushy salesmen, so we assume you don’t either. Our job is to help you understand your options, not push a product down your throat. We hope you’ll think of us as consultants and not sales guys!
- We like technology. We are more than happy to talk to you via email or Skype, and find screen-sharing to be a very useful tool to hold online meetings. When we can avoid it, we steer clear of paper! Insurance is an old-school industry, but we believe the web simplifies things for our clients, and makes everything much more efficient.
- We believe there are a lot of insurance policies out there that are rubbish. You don’t need every insurance policy ever invented, but there are probably a couple you do need. We want to help you figure out the difference.
- We believe insurance is personal. We’re talking about your life and your money here, so we want to help you customize the right plan to protect it. The goal is to help keep your life as normal as possible and not have to spend a ton of money when unexpected (bad) stuff happens. (And we all know it will.)
- We have more than 30 years of experience. We’ve helped countless individuals and small employers with health insurance and related lines of protection. This industry is changing fast, but we’ve been around the block. Because we are a small business, we understand the unique needs and pressures our clients face and have the experience and tools to serve you effectively.
Art Forrest is the founder and president of AC Forrest Insurance Group, and leads the business from our Georgia office outside Atlanta. His wife, Jo, serves as a client service specialist and provides administrative support. After several years in the insurance business, Art founded AC Forrest Insurance Group in 1980 to serve the needs of families and small businesses.
Prior to working in the insurance industry, Art was a high school band director and is a proud alumnus of Florida State University. He and Jo live in Buford, GA and their principal interest is entertaining and slightly spoiling their seven grandchildren.
Alex Forrest is the vice-president of AC Forrest, runs our Greenville, South Carolina office and additionally handles our marketing and Internet efforts. He has spoken about health insurance and related issues in industry conferences and various media environments, including NPR, Fox Carolina News, and other outlets.
Before joining the family business several years ago, Alex graduated from Furman University and earned a couple of graduate degrees from Southern Seminary in Louisville, KY. He also does freelance writing and web design. Outside the office, Alex is a human jungle gym to his kids and makes a mean quesadilla. Alex and his family live in Greenville, SC.
So enough about us… it’s your turn now.
Tell us about you.