Dental insurance is a simple and affordable way to provide a benefit your family or employees will use and appreciate!
Affordable Dental Insurance in South Carolina, Georgia, and Elsewhere
Good dental insurance is a simple and affordable way to take care of your smile. It’s popular with families and employees because everyone will (should!) use it a couple times each year.
Hopefully you don’t need more than that… but you’ll be glad to have coverage if more work needs to be done!
AC Forrest can help you find individual dental insurance for you and your family and group dental insurance for small employers.
Dental Insurance for Individuals and Families
Dental insurance is an affordable way to make sure you take care of your family’s oral health. We will help you find a plan that lets you use any dentist without worrying about staying in a network. (That said, you’ll save even more money if you use the network.)
Dental Insurance Companies in South Carolina and Georgia
There are a lot of different companies who offer dental insurance in South Carolina and Georgia (and the other states we serve). We regularly check prices to make sure our clients are getting the best value for the money.
We work with multiple dental companies, including Allstate, Ameritas, Cigna, Humana, Renaissance Dental, and UnitedHealthcare.
Why We Recommend UnitedHealthcare for Individual Dental Insurance in South Carolina and Georgia
UnitedHealthcare is well known as one of the biggest health insurance providers in the country, but they also have very good dental plans as well.
Here are a few reasons we like them for individual dental plans:
- You can choose any dentist you like without a network requirement. (But you’ll save money in the network).
- There are no waiting periods. The benefits on major services are lower the first year, growing over time, but you at least get some help now.
- You can even get coverage for orthodontics and implants.
- There are no age limits – senior citizens are welcome!
- The prices are very competitive.
The DentalWise plan is their standard plan and has three options.
You can add vision and hearing coverage by selecting DentalWise Max.
We’re happy to talk to you about these plans or about other options. Just contact us.
Group Dental Insurance for Small Employers
Dental insurance is usually a very popular employee benefit that doesn’t cost an employer a lot of money. It’s a great way to build goodwill with your team because this is a benefit they will actually use.
Group dental insurance is usually cheaper than individual dental insurance, so you can really help your employees out by providing this valuable benefit.
How to Get Prices on a Group Dental Plan
We’ll be happy to show you plans and prices. We’re happy to work with you even if you use a different broker for your medical insurance.
Here’s what we need to get started:
- The name and location of your business.
- A roster of full-time employees that includes zip code and date of birth.
- If you have a dental plan already, it’s helpful to get info about that for comparison purposes.
The Company We Recommend for Employer Group Dental in South Carolina and Georgia
There are even more companies that offer group dental insurance in South Carolina and Georgia. We check plans and prices from a lot, but you’ll likely hear us talk the most about Beam Dental.
Why We Love Beam Dental
- Beam has great benefit levels on their dental insurance plans.
- They pay out-of-network benefits at a higher level than other plans.
- Beam’s customer service and responsiveness is “next level” good.
- Beam has the best, most user-friendly online portal for administrating their plans we’ve ever seen.
- “Beam Perks” – ask us!
Fill out the form below to learn more!