We Make Medicare Simple.
We’ll cut through all the noise and teach you how it works and what you need to know about enrolling in Medicare.
Trust AC Forrest to guide you through the Medicare maze.
Understand Your Medicare Options
Medicare can be overwhelming. As you approach your 65th birthday you are subjected to a staggering volume of marketing. Let’s cut through the clutter.
There are two directions you can go when it comes to enrolling in Medicare:
- Keep “Original Medicare” and enroll in a Medicare Supplement Plan. (You’ll also need a Part D Drug Plan if you go this direction.)
- Replace the whole thing with a Medicare Advantage Plan.
There are pros and cons in each direction. Don’t worry – we can help you figure out which one makes more sense for you! (Skip below to get our Medicare 101 Guide)
Download our Medicare 101 Guide
In our short, free guide, you’ll learn:
- The basics of Medicare Part A and B
- How to enroll in Medicare
- The difference between Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage and how to decide which option is right for you
- The Medicare supplement plan that most people buy, and the one that makes more sense
- What you need to know about Part D prescription plans
- Answers to frequently asked questions
We present all of this in an objective, straightforward manner. There’s no marketing and no hype – just the simple facts in plain English (not insurance lingo).
Need Help with Medicare? Let’s Talk!
If you’re confused by the options, or have specific questions about your particular needs and situation, we’ll be happy to talk. Get in touch below:
Please be advised: We do not offer every plan available in your area. Currently, we represent 6 organizations which offer 57 products in your area. Please contact medicare.gov, 1-800-MEDICARE, or your local State Health Insurance Program (SHIP) to get information on all of your options.