Get FREE consultations with doctors 24/7 via phone or video. Save some serious time and money. Scroll down to learn more!
What if you could have access to a doctor anytime you needed one?
What if you could be seen by a doctor without the hassle (and cost) of going to the office or the urgent care center?
Telemedicine is healthcare on demand. The American Medical Association says that 70% of doctor office visits and 40% of ER visits can be handled via telemedicine.
Using your phone, tablet, or computer you can talk to and even be seen by a board-certified doctor in your state. That doctor can give you advice on treatment and can write prescriptions for common illnesses.
You get easy and more affordable access to a doctor in your state 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. And all without sitting in a waiting room full of sick people!
How much does telemedicine cost?
You pay $11.99/month to access the system – this covers your entire household. (There are significant discounts for employer groups.)
That’s it. There are no copays or fees when you need to consult with a doctor.
Who can use telemedicine?
If you’re like us, sickness and other medical issues don’t tend to operate on normal business hours. Kids always seem to get sick at night or on the weekends (or when you’re out of town!). Sometimes you don’t know if you really need medical attention or not.
With such a low price, we believe telemedicine makes sense for just about everybody. It is especially useful for those who:
- Have a high deductible health insurance plan with no office visit copay
- Have no health insurance at all
- Travel regularly
- Prefer convenience to hassle
- Have kids!
We’ve partnered with Virtual Care because they offer great service at a tremendous value to our clients. They have carefully selected, board-certified doctors in every state. You can get started here:
How does telemedicine work?
With Virtual Care you can consult a doctor by phone or video. It’s simple:
1. You request a phone or video consultation online or by calling a toll-free customer service number.
2. Once a doctor is located (one who is licensed in the state you’re currently located), he or she will review your information and prescription history, based on what you’ll submit after you enroll. The doctor will then contact you. On average, you will be contacted within 15 minutes of making your request.
3. The doctor will ask you a series of questions, as if you were in his or her office, and take action to resolve the issue. This could be a treatment plan or a prescription where appropriate.
4. If you’d like, the doctor will send information about your consultation to your primary care physician.
That’s it. It’s simple, affordable, and hassle-free. Why not give it a try?
Enroll in Virtual Care today!
If you have questions or want to learn more, you’re welcome to contact us.